Do I need a visa?

If the event you are attending is taking place in the United Kingdom, you can check whether you need a UK visa at the following website:  When checking this site, you will be visiting the UK for the purpose of work/business.

The United Kingdom is not part of the European Union common visa area (also known as Schengen Area) and any EU wide visa is not applicable to the UK. However, if you hold a European Union or European Economic Area passport you do not require a visa to enter the UK.

If the event you are attending is taking place elsewhere in the EU, or anywhere else in the world, you will need to check whether you need a visa with the hosting country's Embassy or Consulate in your country of origin.

If you do require a visa for the programme, we will provide a visa invitation letter as well as other supporting evidence. You will need a letter from your party to support your application and may also need to provide evidence of your personal or your family's income in accordance with the visa requirements set out by the Embassy.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.