Annual Executive Meeting and Regional Train the Trainers
Wednesday 14 until Saturday 17 January 2015
The Women's Academy for Africa (WAFA) is pleased to announce the first stage of its 2015 programme which will train a group of trainers from its member parties. These trainers will go on to deliver their own training events in their respective regions with support from the WAFA Executive. This first event will take place in Gaborone from 14-17 January 2015 and will begin with a meeting of WAFA's Executive.
Please confirm your attendance to this event by completing the form below.
- The exact location of the meeting will be confirmed to all participants in due course.
- All flights, meals and accommodation will be arranged by WAFA and the Labour Party.
- You will need to arrange your own transport to the airport in your country of departure. You are encouraged to liaise with other participants from your country of origin to arrange joint transportation so as to minimise the cost to you.
- All participants will arrive on Wednesday 14 January and depart from Saturday 17 January.
- Flights will be issued on your behalf via confirmation from the WAFA Executive and cannot be changed once they are issued.
- Please only complete the form below if you have been asked to do so following an invitation from the Labour Party or WAFA.
- January 14, 2015 at 2pm – January 17, 2015
Lansmore Masa Square
Western Commercial Road
Google map and directions